Position Title: Coordinator of Finance
Reporting to: Executive Director
Position Status: Full Time
Position Location: Bay Village, Ohio
Position Summary: The Coordinator of Finance will be the book keeper for Theta Phi Alpha Fraternity, maintaining all accounts and managing all payments from the fraternity. Additionally, they will manage the accounts for the National Housing Corporation of Theta Phi Alpha, and the Theta Phi Alpha Foundation.
- Maintenance and Administration of all Financial Materials for Theta Phi Alpha
- Prepare vouchers for payment
- Prepare weekly bank deposits
- Administer invoicing of chapters, emerging chapters, and alumnae associations as directed by the National Treasurer or Executive Director
- Correspond with any late paying emerging chapter, chapter and alumnae association
- Assist with organizing and reconciliations of bank and credit card statements.
- Data entry into Quickbooks, etc.
- Maintain and update shared documents relating to invoicing with other staff members
- Monitor Billhighway accounts and ensure batches are handled appropriately
- Maintain files and documents relevant to the financial management of the organization
- Assist the Theta Phi Alpha Foundation with logging payments into the database for accurate records of donor gifts
- Maintain income journals for the Theta Phi Alpha Foundation and the National Housing Corporation
- Manage the accounts for the Theta Phi Alpha National Housing Corporation, including wire transfers and bank deposits
- Prepare staff timesheets weekly
- Is a team player of Theta Phi Alpha
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Hold a valid form of identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- PC proficiency including Microsoft excel, word and QuickBooks
- At least three to five years of relevant experience
- Strong skills in project management, multi-tasking and critical thinking
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Broad understanding of the total operations of the organization
- Commitment to uphold the standards of Theta Phi Alpha
- Prior association or fraternity experience preferred; Theta Phi Alpha membership a plus
To apply: Please email a résumé, cover letter and three professional references to Kathryn Hartmann, executive director, at [email protected]