Have you ever thought about serving Theta Phi Alpha in an elected position on Grand Council or with the Board of Trustees? Members are eligible to run for elected positions as outlined below:
- Each member of the Grand Council shall be an alumna member in good financial standing who previously has held a national office or chairmanship
- Each member of the Grand Council shall have earned a bachelor's degree at least five years before election
- The National Treasurer shall have a degree with a concentration in accounting or two years experience in accounting-related work.
The Board of Trustees shall consist of five members, with the National President as ex officio member. The qualifications and terms of office are as follows:
- Members shall have been alumnae for at least five years and be in good financial standing
- At least three of the Trustees shall have been past national officers or past or present national chairmen.
If you want to learn more about becoming a member of Grand Council or Board of Trustees, watch the recording from our 2021 interest webinar. If you're ready to submit your name for consideration for a position, please complete the required Consent to Serve form.
Please send any questions or concerns to [email protected].