Title: Coordinator of Growth and Outreach
Reports to: Executive Director
Status: Exempt; Full-time
The Coordinator of Growth and Outreach provides administrative support and oversight pertaining to all Fraternity growth and outreach efforts. The coordinator will have responsibility for interacting with volunteers, including Grand Council members, as the organization fulfills its strategic plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Extension and Emerging Chapters
● Maintain and update extension/marketing materials in alignment with organizational branding guidelines on a regular basis.
● Provide logistical and training support and oversight for new Advisory Boards and Extension Teams.
● Administer extension application process for volunteers and staff.
● May be called upon to serve on extension teams.
● Work closely with the Director of Communications to ensure extension and emerging chapter materials are properly posted to website and social media platforms.
● Assist with educating and monitoring emerging chapters as needed.
● Assist in the coordination of opening and installation events.
● Develop emerging chapter plans and monitor their implementation with support from National Officers.
● Collaboratively work with the Director of Collegiate Services and Leadership Consultant staff to provide a seamless membership experience and transition from emerging chapter to fully operational chapter.
● Utilize Leadership Consultant staff to meet needs and objectives pertaining to emerging chapters.
● Assist alumnae association and club points of contact in pre-petitioning activities.
● Assist with the coordination of alumnae association installations.
● Provide data to support all areas of alumnae relations.
● Support the alumnae initiate process as needed.
● Manage Alumnae Panhellenic representation.
● Support special projects and events as needed.
● Work with collegiate chapters on their recruitment efforts and programs.
● Develop resources and plans for chapters to support their recruitment efforts.
● Work with volunteers to support the recruitment coaching program.
● Liaison with the National Panhellenic conference and the Chief Panhellenic officer in regard to RFM and recruitment in chapters.
● Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited school
● Strong PC/Mac proficiency and MS Office skills;
● Excellent organizational skills;
● Proficient in making presentations to large groups as well as senior-level executives/administrators;
● Ability to manage time efficiently in order to complete tasks and meet deadlines;
● Ability to handle and keep extremely sensitive and confidential information;
● Ability to work with multiple National Officers and volunteers;
● Ability to effectively prioritize work and manage multiple tasks;
● Ability to travel is required;
● Ability to work non-traditional hours;
● Ability to attend national Theta Phi Alpha events, as needed
● Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to diverse groups and people.
● Member of Theta Phi Alpha or another National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) member sorority;
● Experience with NPC Extension processes;
● Served as a leader at the collegiate level or as a Leadership Consultant of a fraternal organization.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
● Intermittent physical activity including walking, stair climbing, prolonged sitting, lifting of office supplies, shipping materials, etc.
● May be exposed to minor injuries such as paper cuts.
● May be expected to work evening and/or additional hours as needed
Interested individuals should submit a cover letter, resume/vitae, and at least three references for review and consideration to [email protected]. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.